6.16.2008

Welcome to our Blog!

I finally did it - I have joined the world of bloggers. Friends and Family have been bugging me for months to set up a blog for our family. We have family all over the country and this is the perfect way for everyone to keep up with our lives. Actually, I don't think anyone is interested in keeping up with what I am doing ( I am pretty boring), everyone is interested in keeping up with what Hudson is up to. So I will give it my best shot. I hope that I figure out how to work my blog. I see all these cute blogs and all I have is boring dots. Maybe someone who is an accomplished blogger can lend me a hand and tell me how to make my blog pretty.

Here are a few pictures...I promise I will catch everyone up
with more pictures from the last 11 months in a later post!



4 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! I am your first commentator! I love the new blog - I think its an excellent idea! You are now at the top of my bookmark list!

Love to you all!
~ Kate

GRAMMY said...

WOW! What a gorgeous tri! Although I wouldn't be partial about you all or anything. This is such a neat way of keeping family & friends updated with pictures of that precious little angel as he continues to grow more beautiful!

Keep blogging!
I Love You,
GRAMMY

Reebs said...

This blog is a great idea! Im looking forward to keeping up to date with the Pates! xoxo Reebers

ps Happy Birthday Brad

The Joiners said...

Hooray for another new blogging friend! I am totally adding a link to yours on my blog, so I hope that's ok with you :) Thanks for giving me something else to read at work!!