10.29.2008

We Have Come Along Way Baby

This weekend marks the 6th Anniversary of when Brad and I met. We met at Georgia - Florida at a Tailgate in 2002. So much has happened since that day we met. It seems like a whirlwind. We both graduated college, bought a house, got jobs, got a puppy, got engaged, got married, sold a house, built a house, moved, and had a baby. It seems like a lot in such a short time. I am truly lucky to have Brad in my life. He is a wonderful husband and loving father and my best friend. Even when times are tough I know that he is always there for me and together we can weather any storm. I managed to pull out some old and not so old pictures of Brad and I. Don't we look so young! It was fun to look down memory lane, but I am more excited about what the future holds. Enjoy the pictures!

"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven"

































4 comments:

Unknown said...

you have to post the pic of you and Brad with UGAVI!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Colleen you are so beautiful and you have such a beautiful family! LOVE the pictures!

Jessica

Kate said...

Happy Meeting Anniversary Brad & Colleen!

Anonymous said...

Yay I made it into the blog!! Although, you forgot to mention that it was my fantastic and unknowning photography skills that caught the engagement pictures! Miss you and love reading the blog!