6.14.2009

Cute Penguin, New Kicks

I don't think that I have announced this to all my faithful (few, but faithful) blog readers. Hudson is going to be the Ring Bearer in my cousin's Wedding this weekend. He has an adorable tuxedo. We had to bribe him with skittles to try it on. That is why he is waving his hands in the air mouthing the word candy in the photo below. With him all dressed in his Penguin suit, I quickly realized that I had no shoes for him to wear. Then while browsing at Target this weekend I stumbled across these adorable black and white Converse Chuck Taylors and they fit his feet. So I quickly scoped them up and my shoe problem was solved.

We are heading up to Plum Lake (Wisconsin) for the Wedding on Wednesday. We are looking forward to escaping the heat for a week (the high is 75). I promise I will post pictures from our week in the North Woods when we return.
For Now enjoy the pictures of the little Penguin (minus the bow tie - he will have it on for the wedding). Now, I gotta get back to packing!




6 comments:

Jessica said...

How cute!!

He looks like a little man!

Kate said...

Okay - who is the cutest kid on the block? I LOVE MINI CHUCKS!!!!

Tiffany said...

Adorable Colleen! Love the Chuck idea with a tux :) Have fun...

Mees Lopez said...

I think he needs a date!~! Can I go?!? :) Just had the funniest picture of you putting skittles down the aisle to get him to go to the front! Miss you and have fun!!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh- look at your little man! He's adorable, seriously want to just squeeze him he's so cute :)

LOL at Jennifer's comment... Hudson may need a Skittle trail down the aisle. How do you think the bride will feel about that?

Maggie Dickinson said...

How cute! I can't wait to hear about how he does at the wedding.

Don't you just love Target! The chucks are awesome!