7.12.2009

We're Having a PARTY

A week from today is Hudson's 2nd Birthday. I cannot believe how big he is and how fast he is growing up. We are having a not so small birthday party next Saturday. I have gotten slightly out of control with the party, but he only turns 2 once, right?
Hudson is big in to Trucks so we are having a dump truck themed party. We are having the ultimate backyard BBQ birthday, complete with a bouncy house and of course a dump truck birthday cake! Here is a sneak peak at the invitation. I think it turned out just perfect.



More pictures to come of the big event!

**Invitations from Grammercy in Columbus, Georgia**

6 comments:

Mees Lopez said...

So sad I"m going to miss it by a couple of days...errr... a week, but good news!! We will just have to stop by the weekend after the party to do a little visit! Good luck with the party!

Kate said...

SO CUTE! They turned out great! That one is definitely my fav!

Maggie Dickinson said...

I love the invites! We can't wait.

Tiffany said...

very cute! I agree, 2 should be celebrated to the max, haha.

Tiffany said...

Hmm - Why don't I have your email? I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your awesome comment. I have been struggling and your words were perfect - especailly loved, 'your life won't be the same, but you wont want it to be' :) hope party prep is going well!

Martin Family said...

I love all your recent photos, wish we could have been there for the party! xo