8.29.2009

I like to move it

So I guess it is official, We are moving to Austin! I can't believe I am actually typing these words. This is a very bittersweet move for us. We are sad to leave behind wonderful family and friends but we are looking forward to new adventures in Austin. Everything with the impending move is keeping us busy but I promise that I will post more often. And don't worry Columbus readers, I will be posting lots of pictures and documenting our lives out in Austin.

Nana and Papa came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time. We celebrated Nana's birthday, went to see Paul McCartney (awesome show), ate lots of wonderful foods and took Hudson to Wild Animal Safari in Pine Mountain.

Here are some pictures from Nana and Papa's visit.












We will be spending the long weekend at the Beach this weekend. I can't wait to put my toes in the sand. Beach Pictures will be posted next week.

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Yay! Excited to have you here!

Maggie Dickinson said...

I am going to be so sad when you move, but I am so excited for you. I know that this is going to be such a great opportunity. Definitely keep us updated.

Tiffany said...

For work or for fun? Love Austin...how exciting!