9.13.2009

changes

New look. New town. Lots of changes going on around here. This week will be my last week of work with my current company. My co-workers have been so supportive of our decision to move that it makes me realize why I loved working there for the past 4 years. I work with an amazing group of people and I have learned so much. I am excited about the move to Austin but I am sad to leave some wonderful people behind.

This coming weekend we will be headed to the beach again to celebrate Ashley and Sam's Wedding. Hudson will stay home with Grammy and Big Daddy. Brad and I are looking forward to an adult weekend at the beach and celebrating with old friends.

I will leave you with some old pictures of us and the Bride and Groom to be.





2 comments:

Martin Family said...

Have fun at Ashley & Sam's wedding! Cant wait to hear all the details of the move to Austin!! xo

Jessica said...

Good Luck moving! I know it will be stressful and you will be so relieved once you get there and get settled. I may be calling on you for advice soon! Wade and I are more than likely going to be packing up 4 boys and heading 5 hours away from all that we know soon. Very scary! Can't wait to hear how your move goes.