3.03.2010

The Most Magical Place on Earth

WARNING: Disney Picture Overload

We had a great trip to Disney World. Hudson had a great time. I took a ton of pictures!Hudson's faorite part of the trip was meeting the cast of the movie "Cars". and he loved the race car ride. Now I just need a vacation from my vacation. After Disney Brad and Hudson headed back to Columbus to visit family so I have had a much needed weekend of rest and relaxation. I am now ready for them to come home (good thing because they get home in a few hours).

Enjoy the photos from the trip.






















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Martin Family said...

So fun. I love all the ones of hudson sleeping on everyone, too cute! Cant wait to give him hugs and kisses and read him stories.

Amanda said...

Aww, so fun! Makes me think of how excited I was to visit Disney for the first time when I was little. So special! :)