4.07.2010

Hudson's School Pictures

Hudson's school pictures came out great this year. We are just in love with our little guy. I think both of his school pictures sum up his personality, sweet and totally goofy. I can't decide which picture I like more, so of course I ordered several copies of both. I guess it comes with the Mom territory, thinking that you have the cutest, most adorable, lovable kid in the world.




P.S. I am feeling much better. Thank you for sending all the positive get well vibes my way.

4 comments:

The Joiners said...

Ahhhh he is so cute!!!

the blogivers said...

Agreed - both are so cute! I'll be his cuteness and that little smile help him to get away with a lot of things :)

Maggie Dickinson said...

These are great. I love both of them! Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Jessica said...

Hey Colleen! I'm just catching up on things with you, has Hudson gone to speech therapy yet? Did he have a lot of ear infections when he younger, like before a year old? That's what caused Taylor's speech delay and hearing problems.... But after tubes he quit having infections and eventually he started talking! ;) I hope all goes well! Where are you working now? Sounds like a cool job to get to go to DC! Take care! Jessica