7.19.2010

Hudson is 3!

Happy Birthday Hudson! 3 years ago today you came into our lives and things have never been the same. I am so thankful to have such a sweet, loving, and adorable boy. Hudson you are growing up so fast. You are growing and changing every day. I cannot believe that you are 3. You melt my heart when you say "I love you Mommy" and "One more hug Mommy".

We celebrated last weekend. Below are a few pictures. Don't worry we are going to celebrate again tonight with cupcakes!

Happy Birthday Hudson!!!!!









3 comments:

The Joiners said...

Happy birthday, Hudson! And congrats to all of you on the new house!

The Liechtys said...

Happy birthday to Hudson!! :o)

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest 3 year old I know (or have never met but feels like I know, hah)! Congrats on the house, it looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see more pictures!