7.14.2008

My New Luggage

So I had to get new luggage for our upcoming trip to Europe. In case you haven't heard my wonderful parents are taking us on a European Vacation. We are so excited! We can't wait. Hudson will be staying with his Grammy and Big Daddy. Now back to why I got new luggage. My family informed me a couple of months ago that I was not allowed to take "Big Red" on our European Vacation. "Big Red" is my ENORMOUS Red Rolling luggage. "He" is the best bag ever. I don't know when we came up with his name but "Big Red" suits him and he has been my bag since I began college back in 2001. So now I must retire "Big Red". I found this cute new luggage that is much smaller than "Big Red" and perfect for our upcoming trip to Europe. Plus I thought it was unique and I would be able to spot it easily in an airport. Don't worry family, I am not taking all the pieces of luggage on the trip. I will just be taking the larger Green and Brown Polka Dot bag. I promise that it is not as big as my faithful "Big Red". I thought I had some photos of "Big Red" but I can't seem to find any. My new luggage does not have a catchy name like "Big Red" but maybe I will think of one on our maiden voyage to France and Italy. I will let you what I come up with when we get back! Mom, Dad, Kevin, and Lexie - Brad and I can't wait to see you in Paris. Let the Countdown begin!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha so i'm guessing you WON'T be winning Brad's light packer contest?

the blogivers said...

cute! good choices :)

Unknown said...

--very Europa!!!
can't wait to see my little girl in Paris!!

Kate said...

retiring Big Red? But he is Clifford's twin! (that's what Evan calls mine - like the big red dog) Clifford will be so sad!

I have also been warned that no one will be helping me with Clifford in Thailand so I might want to "carefully ponder" my packing choices. I'm pretty sure our ghetto Thai airline can't handle Clifford either.

Sad times for large red rollies!