7.31.2008

Packing 101

So here we are the night before we embark on our journey to Europe. I have been packing all week getting myself ready for France and Italy and Hudson ready for a week at his grandparents house. Brad has packed nothing. He keeps insisting that he has all of his stuff ready to be put in a bag. I have yet to see one shirt or even one sock placed in the bag. I just hope he is ready to go when we leave the house tomorrow. I have taken a few photos to illustrate my point. Brad's suitcase is the empty one and my stuff is already neatly packed. On another note I am very excited to use my new luggage for the first time. This will be my last post until we return from Europe!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your new Merrils are good to your feet. Have a great time.

Unknown said...

haha looks like brad really is going to win the light packer contest!