3.10.2009

Back By Popular Demand

Since everyone got a kick out of the old pictures, I decided to do another old picture post. This post was requested by Allison. SO here is a Big Shout out to the CLOSET Trolls or The Westlake Hyline Board 2000 - 2001.

The Closet Trolls had a lot of fun that year, some memories included POOP, Rain man you are rolling the wrong way, OYOT, trying all the '80s costumes, being ditched at kiddie camp and many more. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Enjoy some of the pictures that I dug up. If you have a blog, I challenge you to scan in some old pictures and have a whole post about them. This has been really fun!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the blogivers said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for the shout out :) Wish I had a scanner to share the love...

Kate said...

ahhhhhh! Way too much fun! I have several Closet Troll pictures selected for the wedding slideshow!! AND I totally tried to bring OYOT back at work during technology training yesterday - great memories!!!!

The Joiners said...

Cute pics! I will not, however, be posting any manly pics of my soccer teammates and myself in uniform :)