3.09.2009

Happy (early) Birthday to Me!

Tomorrow at 1:05 pm I will officially be 26 years old. Since your birthday is the really the only day to be vain I have posted some of my favorite pictures of me! I don't remember getting this old but I have had a lot of fun over the years. I have a wonderful life and I am thankful to have great family and friends who make me feel loved and special everyday of the year. (Notice that there are not many pictures of me and Hudson - that is because I am the one taking all the pictures.)

So here's to another year older and maybe a little wiser, Happy Birthday to Me!



















6 comments:

Kate said...

Yay C Girl is the Birthday Girl! Happy Almost Birthday to my Best Friend! I can't believe we are 26!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

PAPA

the blogivers said...

Happy happy birthday to you! I'm a little disappointed in the lack of pictures from your Hyline days though?!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Colleen! I still talk about you all of the time and how much fun we had for those few years that you lived here... Hope your day is great - Happy 26th!

The Joiners said...

Happy birthday, Colleen! Hope it's been a great day and that your boys have treated you well :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! and 26 is not old! = )