1.27.2010

The Joys of Parenthood

So I feel like everyone I know is pregnant. While I won't share who, I am very excited and happy for each of them. Being a parent is a wonderful thing and I am so very thankful for my little man. And when I hear the news of friends and family who are adding to their family, I can't help but think; maybe we are ready to have another. Then I am brought back to earth with moments like these: Hudson banging a golf club against the staircase, Hudson sticking his hand in the toliet and screamig water as if he has found gold,and Hudson standing on the arm of the sofa just before he dives in to the decorative throw pillows. Ahh, the joys of parenthood.






**NOTE: We do hope to add to ur family someday, but today is not the day. I have a lot of respect for those Moms out there that have 2 or 3 little ones because I am fairly certain that it is more than double or triple the work.

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

He's lucky he's so cute, huh? :)

Martin Family said...

Love this post! Hudson needs a sibling someday :)

Tiffany said...

Hah! Too funny Colleen. I really can't believe how big your little guy is now! Thank you for the Congrats, we are very excited! And I will take all of the advice we can get ;)

Maggie Dickinson said...

Ha, ha! This post cracks me up. I think the same way you do!