1.31.2010

100th Post & Suits of Summer

100th Post! I can't believe I made it. It took a lot longer than I thought but I am happy that after 100 posts I am still blogging! Is anyone still reading???

If you are, I need your help. I have a J.Crew gift card burning a hole in my pocket from Christmas and I feel the urge to purchase a new swimsuit for myself. Why, a swimsuit in January you ask. I feel like retail stores always come out with their cute new summer clothes in January - March time frame. By the time I am ready to buy swim wear in May, all the cute stuff is gone or they don't have my size anymore. So this year I am going to buy a swimsuit now. I need something that is cute, age appropriate (not getting any younger) and will work while I chase Hudson around the beach or pool. What do you all think of the following options. Don't judge on color because each of the suits below comes in several colors (colors can be seen at jcrew.com)

Ok, here is your chance to pick my suit for summer! Leave a comment with your vote.











9 comments:

the blogivers said...

Oooh that's hard - they are all so cute! I think my favorites are the first two. Any of them would look super cute on you!

The Joiners said...

I like the first two the best as well! SO surprising that Allison and I picked the same ones... ha.

Maggie Dickinson said...

I like the 1st one the best if you are going to be at pool with mostly families. When I went to the country club this past summer all the moms were wearing tankinis and I felt weird if I wasn't. Otherwise, my favorite is the last one. You are in great shape, so I think that one be really cute. I love the pale blue one too, but I wouldn't get that one unless you think you will be tan. I am fair like you and I always end liking darker colors on me for bathing suits.

Congrats on your 100th post!

Jessica said...

Congrats on the 100th post!

I like the first 2 and I honestly had those picked out before I came to the comments page and saw others like them too! Unfortunately bikinis are no longer an option for me! ;)

Jessica

The Liechtys said...

I think the fourth one with the ruffles is adorable! You can't go wrong - they are all so cute! :o)

Martin Family said...

I LOVE the mint green one and the last purple one. You are still young, closer to 25 than 30, stick with a bikini while you still can!!! Let me know what you choose, and be sure to go spray tanning before trying on when they arrive....will make the decision a lot easier(from previous experience)

Kate said...

The last one is my favorite!!! I love the ruffles!

I'm also totally obsessed with this one (if you're in the market for a classic one-piece) - although the colors aren't nearly as fun.

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/swim/italianjerseysolids/PRDOVR~21560/21560.jsp

Tiffany said...

#2, 3 or 4 are my votes! Makes me want to get one too - so cute!

Unknown said...

I am STILL reading. I love the pink one with the ruffles, however, if you can still rock a bikini, GO FOR IT!!! Hope all is well.

Crystal