2.04.2010

Popular

Thank you for all the swimsuit votes. I really appreciate all the input. I was sort of hoping that one suit would win the popular vote but this didn't really happen. It makes me feel like I can't go wrong on this choice. I think I have narrowed it down to two. The second was popular amoung the commenters and the first is the one I like the most before the vote. I am going to order both and try them on and then make my decision. Who knows I may not like either of them and end up going with one of the others. Now I just have to pick the color. Ahhh, choices. I will not be posting a picture of myself in the swim wear but I will post pictures of the swimsuits in the color I choose. I will also let you know the winner.




Tomorrow I will do a post about everyone's favorite 2 year old (or my favorite at least).

1 comment:

Maggie Dickinson said...

Yeah! I was hoping that you post which ones you were going to order. I hope that you love them. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of Hudson.