8.26.2010

Just a little mess....

First I want to say thank you for all the kind words about the new house. We are getting settled in and we are really enjoying our new home. So when I posted the pictures of the new house I did not share pictures of every room. I did not share pictures of the office because the office furniture we purchased is on back order until September 10th. So I have not really unpacked or organized the office mostly because there is no where to put all of our stuff. And now something has happened in there that I had not planned on... more junk is migrating in to the already cluttered office. Anything that does not have a home ends up in there. Since my favorite blog posts to read are the honest, real life accounts decided I would come out of the closet and share my mess.

Here is a view when you look into the office. Don't you love the card table as a make shift desk?

Lots of unpacked boxes. I can't even stand to be in there. That is why I am blogging from my laptop in the very organized living room.

Some of our favorite photos just stacked in a corner...Sad but true.

So for now the doors to this room remain shut!

I hope that shortly after September 10th I will be able to share some pictures of a beautiful, functional and organized office.

1 comment:

the blogivers said...

Way to be brave ;) I'm sure you will have it looking perfect in no time!