8.04.2010

The New House: Before Pictures

Let the house pojects begin. The painters started painting on Monday and we hope they will be done by this weekend. We are painting all the walls and all the cabinets in the kitchen and the bathrooms. We are also planning to change the hardware on the doors and replace the fans. The movers are meeting me at the house today to deliver our furniture. I am excited to finally have all of our stuff here. The frig and Hudson's big by bedroom furniture will also be delivered today.

Below are some "before" photos. I will take some "during" photos today and I hope to take some "after" photos this weekend or early next week.















4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think it looks great already! Lots of space. Can't wait to see during and after pictures!

the blogivers said...

Love those stairs! Can't wait to see the after pictures :)

Martin Family said...

It looks so nice and big! Cannot wait to see what you all have done with the place. I love it!!!

Maggie Dickinson said...

Can't wait to see it in person!!! So excited for all of you.