3.24.2011

Do I Still Have Any Readers

Whew! I took a long blog break. It started because not much was happening at the beginning of the year and then a lot was happening and I never got caught up. Also I have been keeping quiet because I have some BIG News to share:

Hudson is going to be a big brother. We are thrilled to be expecting Baby # 2 in October. The baby looks perfect and healthy so far and we are very thankful. Hopefully this will jump start my blogging again. For now enjoy some pictures of Baby Pate!




6 comments:

the blogivers said...

YES, you do still have at least one reader! :) YAY FOR BABY PATE! Can't wait to find out whether baby P is a boy or a girl!

The Joiners said...

I'm still reading too- congrats to you!! I'm sure Hudson will be a great big brother :)

The Liechtys said...

Yeay! So excited about Baby Pate!!! :)

Kate said...

YAY for Baby Pate! Can't wait to meet the new little peanut!

Tiffany said...

So excited for you guys and am also excited to read your blog again!!

Crystal Pendleton Shahid said...

You sure do!! I keep trying to decide if I want to start a blog. Meant to tell you that I am due in June with a boy. Congrats on the baby!! Hope it's a girl so you won't be outnumbered. Hope all is well!