4.05.2011

14

I am 14 weeks pregnant. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by. Maybe it is because I am so busy with Hudson and work. I have been feeling pretty good the past couple of weeks. Hopefully the morning sickness and exhaustion are behind me.
My next Doctor Appointment is on April 18th. I will be almost 16 weeks so we will be able to find out the baby's gender during the ultrasound. We plan to have the Doctor write the gender down in a sealed envelope and then we will open the envelope with family on Easter. I think this will be a fun way to find out if Baby Pate is a boy or a girl. I would love to have a little girl to dress up but I also think it would be so fun for Hudson to have a brother. Needless to say we will be very happy and excited either way.

Here is my 14 week bump shot. Not much to see but I have a feeling it won't be much longer until I actually look pregnant instead of fluffy.

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

Glad you are feeling better! And I can't believe you get to find out the gender so soon - exciting!

Martin Family said...

so cute frau! cant wait to meet the little bugger and snuggle!!!!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! So cute and love that wall color in your bathroom!

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you!!